in PHP - 21 Feb, 2014, This Tutorial Has Been Viewed 6,087 Times.
How to get the IP address of the visitor with PHP?
This is a very simple script to get the IP address of your visitor using php
< ?php $ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']; echo "Your IP address is ".$ip; ?>
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]How to get the IP address of the visitor with PHP?,
You will also be interested in ,
- Redirect webpage using php
- Set xampp:- Apache Mysql Filezilla Mercury Tomcat as a windows service and get xampp to start automatically on boot up
- Php mysql example image gallery blob storage
- Get browser language using php
- PHP is not executed and source visible
- Hit counter using php
- HTML E-mail Using PHP
- Get filename and file extension using php
- Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie headers already sent
- Include files in php using include, include_once, require or require_once