in PHP - 04 Apr, 2014, This Tutorial Has Been Viewed 6,114 Times.
How to get the IP address of the visitor with PHP?
This is a very simple script to get the IP address of your visitor using php
< ?php $ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']; echo "Your IP address is ".$ip; ?>
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]How to get the IP address of the visitor with PHP?,
You will also be interested in ,
- Include files in php using include, include_once, require or require_once
- Display text file line by line and delete certain lines using php
- Apache AddHandler application/x-httpd-php not working?
- How To Set And Get Cookies Using PHP
- Export mysql tables to excel new version using phpxls pear spreadsheet writer
- Get browser language using php
- Replacing a string using php
- Advanced yahoo login without CURL in php
- Get filename and file extension using php
- Email address validation using php