You are clearing all the junk on your hard disk. Shift+Del. Shift+Del. Shift+Del. Oops you just deleted that most important file.
Now if you have google desktop search installed you may get back your data. Search for the file name, say “veryimportant.doc” and sort by relevence. Your file must be visble. Next to the description you will find a link called cache. If you click, you will be taken to a webpage which will contain the content of that file.
Google keeps a cache of files on your desktop so that they may be easily searched. You are using that cache to get back your file.
Incoming search terms:
- your comment next image slideshow: comment added on: altre (2)
- comment added on: next image slideshow: your comment whence (1)
- Your Comment Comment added on: Next Image SlideShow: (1)
You will also be interested in ,
- How to create and use google robots.txt simple tricks
- Customize Search Result In GOOGLE
- Google Celebrating Its 10th Birthday
- How Bom Sabado virus affected orkut users profile and its fix or solution