This Tutorial Has Been Viewed 10,943 Times.
This is another tutorial which shows how to create a birthday script which automatically send wishes to the person on that particualr day using php and mysql.Pretty simple.All you have to do is take care of the DB part and change it according to your convenience.
All you need to create is a DB just similar to the above script structure and run this script as a cron.
You can also run this script in your index page or anyother webpages [Make sure that the script is executed only once in a day, you need to configure it accordingly.].
You will also be interested in ,
- Create thumbnail using php and gd library
- Simple XML Reading Using PHP
- Zip or Archive a directory using php
- Autosuggestion / Autocomplete script using PHP and Ajax
- Captcha using php
- Get filename and file extension using php
- Hit counter using php
- Fix Too many connections mysql_connect
- Listing the comma seperated data or line using php