I think some virus when they attack your system may remove your Folder Option menu and i think you can recover it back through this, just try.
Always take a backup before editing any major files because sometimes we might need a rollback.
Tested with Windows XP pro, and I’m not sure whether this
will work with other XP variants.
Removing the “Folder Options” menu involves modifying the Windows
Group Policy editor (gpedit.msc).
Just follow the below listed steps.
1. Go to Start >> Run
Type gpedit.msc and press Enter.
2. In the resulting window, navigate to the folder
User Configuration >> Administrative Templates >> Windows Components
>> Windows Explorer.
Look for the key named “Removes the Folder Options menu from the Tools
Double-click the key and select Enable.
3. To display the “Folder Options” menu, follow the previous steps and
select the Not Configured option for the “Removes the Folder Options
menu from the Tools Menu” key.
Incoming search terms:
You will also be interested in ,
- LINDOWS SIMPLY A QUICK RECAP :-)
- Remove orphan or invalid entries from Add or Remove programs in windows
- How to setup wifi hotspot in windows xp solved
- Windows XP shortcuts for interner explorer, excel and powepoint
- Windows Vista Home Desktop Blank Resolved
- Batch script to check an entry exist or not and update the file
- Windows Tips and Tricks
- It is not possible to disable the connection at this time windows xp solved