Seems weird! Isn’t it?Its actually possible to create nameless files in Windows.I’ve successfully tried this trick in Windows 2000 and Windows XP. Following are the steps required to pull off this nice piece of trick.
1. Select any file you wish.
2. Right-click the file and click Rename or just press the F2 key torename it.
3. Press and hold the ALT key. While still holding the Alt key, typethe numbers 0160 from the keyboard.(Note: The numbers nust be typed from the numpad of your keyboard. i.ethe number keys present on the right side of the keyboard and NOT fromthe number keys present above the top of character keys.)
4. The file will be without a name.What happens here is, the file is named with a single space.
If you want to create a second file without a name in the same directory as the first one, the above steps will not help you.So how do you create a second “nameless” file?1. Follow the first 3 steps mentioned above.
2. Release the ALT key. Again repeat the first 3 steps.
3. Now the seond file will be created with two spaces.Similarly, repeat the procedure thrice to create a third file without a name.